Wednesday, April 15, 2009

My Second Day Officially!!

So after much thought, I decided that I wanted to get back to my old size 5's. I am petite by nature, but no one would guess it by looking at me, I weighed 98 lbs when I was first married 12 and a half years ago. I know it's unrealistic to think that would ever happen, and to be honest with the way my body has changed after giving birth 4 times, it wouldn't look right. But it IS realistic to say that I would like to be 125 again! Ooops!! Did I just give away my weight?? Well anyone who is gonna follow this blog is probably a friend, what's weight among friends?


So since i've never dieted before or really given my weight much thought, I thought the easiest thing to do would be to start keeping a journal of everyhing I eat and the types of physical activities i'm going to do to help me on my journey.

Since I have NEVER exercised in my life, the types of activities that I will be doing to start with are things like brisk walking. I have started walking and have been doing so the last month and a half, not everyday, but when I do it has been 1.3 miles through our subdivision. If I walk very fast it only takes me 20 minutes. I would eventually like to work my way up to 3 times a day. Morning, Noon and Night.

So that's it! I will be posting a journal entry everyday documenting the foods and exercises i partake of! So follow along if you want. Here's to my journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment